- MENDOCINO SPRING SEASONAL BOCK LAGER
- KENT FALLS MULTIVERSE
- BALTIKA GOLDEN LAGER (#5)
- TUSKER PREMIUM LAGER
- WURZBURGER HOFBRAU BAVARIAN DARK BEER
- SINGLECUT A MODERN WARRIOR NEW ENGLAND IPA WITH LACTOSE
- GOLDEN ROAD MELON CART WATERMELON WHEAT ALE
- BUFFALO BAYOU DOUBLE BUFFALO IMPERIAL COPPER ALE
- (ALLTECH) KENTUCKY BOURBON BARREL ALE
- EVIL TWIN NYC I ONLY REFER TO SOUTH AS DOWNTOWN IMPERIAL IPA
Tag Archives: HOWES CAVE NY
HOWES CAVE, NEW YORK
Just down the slope from Howe Caverns inside a pale-yellowed roadside dive posing as a Wild West outpost in the foothills of Schoharie County, SERIOUS BREWING COMPANY opened up springtime 2016.
A proud farmhouse brewery utilizing local ingredients, Serious has a small covered deck leading to the entrance of the diminutive oak-walled pipe-exposed pub.
Robin Butts BBQ serves food to go alongside the handcrafted suds. Ciders, spirits, wines and original cocktails were also available.
Though I …