- (HEATHER) GROZET LAGERED CELTIC ALE
- DISTRICT 96 BIMBO ERUPTIONS
- LOST NATION PETIT AREDENNES WITBIER
- STONE XOCOVEZA MOCHA STOUT
- PORTLAND WOODSTOCK I.P.A.
- THIMBLE ISLAND INDIA PALE ALE
- SINGLECUT HEAVY BOOTS OF LEAD
- FAT HEAD'S HEAD HUNTER INDIA PALE ALE
- THREE HEADS BLIMEY ENGLISH-STYLE PALE ALE
- SAUCONY CREEK X RESERVE BOCKTOBERFEST
Tag Archives: JAMES MERCER
FOREWORD: The Shins front man, James Mercer, creates beautiful musical vistas to surround his loftily emotional baritone compulsions. In ’03, I got to speak to him about phenomenal surrealist folk album, Chutes Too Narrow. Though ’07 follow-up, Wincing The Night Away, contains Mercer’s best known song, the soothingly contagious, “Phantom Limb,” it’s not quite as consistently good as its predecessor. This article originally appeared in Aquarian Weekly.
Born in Oahu, Hawaii, where his father attended Air Force Weapons School, vocalist-guitarist …