- PORT JEFF RUNAWAY FERRY IMPERIAL I.P.A.
- UNITY VIBRATION KOMBUCHA RASPBERRY BEER
- CENTRAL WATERS RYE BARREL CHOCOLATE PORTER
- CROOKED RIVER IRISH RED ALE
- MENDOCINO BOCK BEER
- BLUE EARL WALKING BLUES IPA
- TIN CANNON VIRGINIA BLONDE
- HOP CONCEPT DANK & STICKY IPA
- WOLF HOLLOW AMBER ALE
- (DE PROEF) ZOETZUUR FLEMISH ALE
Tag Archives: LINCOLN PARK MI
DETROIT VICINITY, MICHIGAN
Going South past Dearborn, Lincoln Park’s ample FORT STREET BREWERY opened in a new-sprung freestanding red brick building with green awning during ‘05. Visited August ’06, its high ceiling interior featured an L-shaped bar with silver kettles, exposed ductwork, and well-placed TV’s.
Inexpensive sports pub fare went well with lighter offerings such as straw-grassed wheat-dried maize-husked yellow-fruited clove-licked Lincoln Lager, mandarin orange-soured, banana-pineapple-dabbed, cracked wheat-backed Summer Sunsation Hefeweizen, and acrid hop-roasted chocolate-nutty Farmers Tan Brown …