- GREAT DIVIDE MAVERICK INDIA PALE ALE (2003 SERIES)
- PIPEWORKS DONUT SOUP IMPERIAL STOUT
- GRIMM MIDNIGHT MORNING IMPERIAL STOUT WITH COFFEE, PECAN, VANILLA & MAPLE SYRUP
- Z STREET MOCHA JAVA STOUT
- MAC TARNAHAN'S OREGON HONEY LAGER
- WHITBREAD TRADITIONAL PALE ALE
- PIG'S EYE RED AMBER ALE
- MENDOCINO BOCK BEER
- ESTRELLA DAMM INEDIT
- NESHAMINY CREEK TRAUGER PILSNER
Tag Archives: THE FIELD
Under the unassuming pseudonym, The Field, minimalist Swedish electronic music designer, Axel Willner, makes some of the most hypnotizing transcendental meditations and brusque instrumental contraptions currently making the rounds worldwide.
A brilliant laptop-toting tape-manipulating loop-sampling mastermind splattering cold robotic machinations onto lavishly warm hypnotizing euphoria, the formerly Stockholm-based architect corrupts majestically mellifluent processed sound-waves with surrealistic shoegazer-informed sonic droning (pioneered by ‘80s icons My Bloody Valentine and Jesus & Mary Chain) to create fascinatingly ambient symphonies.
The Field’s most popular …