- SUMMIT UNCHAINED 100% ORGANIC BATCH 12
- NEW BELGIUM RAMPANT IMPERIAL INDIA PALE ALE
- BRIX CITY UNDISCOVERED WORLDS PILS
- ERDINGER KRISTALLKLAR WEISBIER
- NEW BELGIUM HEAVY MELON WATERMELON LIME ALE
- SNOWSHOE SNOWEIZEN WHEAT ALE
- CIGAR CITY CUBANO-STYLE ESPRESSO BROWN ALE
- GENESEE LAGER
- FOUNDERS ALL DAY IPA
- FLAT 12 BIERWERKS POGUE'S RUN PORTER
Tag Archives: FUNKY BUDDHA
On tap at Poor Henry’s, ‘groovable’ Noble-hopped pale lager retains bold summertime snazziness. Perfume-cologned lemon sunshine spreads across grassy wood tones, groaty cereal graining and plastique phenols. A hip hop-headed hybrid.
Middle of the road moderate-bodied hefe retains mild vanilla creaming as lemony banana-clove frontage picks up tart orange binge and sugar wafer honeying.
Blandly laid-back tropical moderation fails to properly integrate tartly embittered pineapple juiciness to citric hop splotch and frail pale malt spine. Phenol lemon-spiced soapiness disrupts powdered pineapple-candied tartness abruptly, leaving its finish in nebulous territory. On tap at 3.14 Pi, juicy pineapple souring gained eye-squinting lemon lime tartness and wispy floral-spiced pilsner malting.