- EVIL GENIUS TURTLE POWER GRAPEFRUIT PALE ALE
- EPIC BRAINLESS ON CHERRIES
- DARK HORSE TOO CREAM STOUT
- NIGHT SHIFT BENNINGTON OATMEAL STOUT
- NETHERGATE AUGUSTINIAN ALE
- (CAPE ANN) NAVIGATOR DOUBLE BOCK WINTER RESERVE
- TOLLY COBBOLD SUFFOLK ALE
- WILD WOLF BLONDE HUNNY
- DUGGES FUDGE IMPERIAL STOUT
- OTTER CREEK DRIP DROP COFFEE STOUT
Tag Archives: NORTH WALES PA
Situated in the back of a tan stucco professional complex along the railroad tracks in rural North Wales (north of Philly and east of Lancaster), PRISM BEER CO. opened October 2010. Brewer Rob De Maria, a Philly native, gained experience brewing keg-only beers. Retaining his formative recipes, but using different yeast, the former corporate worker initially found creative release as a home brewer.
Sojourning to Prism for a few after dinner libations, mid-July 2011, I got to …
10 miles northwest of Philadelphia, North Wales’ red-bricked black-awninged IRON HILL BREWERY is located inside The Shoppe At English Village, visited September ’07. Redwood furnishings brought elegance to right and left side dining (with glass-encased brew tanks set behind), center square bar with twin TV’s, and rear open hearth serving pizza-sandwiches. Quaffed creamy-yet-phenol yellow-fruited grassy-hopped gourd-lurked Oktoberfest.