- URBAN CHESTNUT FANTASYLAND IPA
- HARVEY'S TOM PAINE ALE
- SPEAKEASY BARREL-AGED SCARFACE IMPERIAL STOUT
- MODERN TIMES SPACE WAYS IPA
- BARREL HOUSE RED LEGG ALE
- (NORTH COAST) BROTHER THELONIUS BELGIAN-STYLED ABBEY ALE
- BRIX CITY 1064 CITY BOCK
- CAPTAIN LAWRENCE POWDER DREAMS
- LONGSHORE TARGET ROCK ALE
- MAGIC HAT LUCKY KAT
Tag Archives: RINKUSKAI
Sloppily aggressive Belgian quad/ German bock mix lets rotted apple mustiness, viscous corn syruping and disturbing alcohol burn relegate, then ruin, its fig-dried raisin, plum and prune niceties. Disgustingly cloy and stylishly conflicted 14% ABV Lithuanian worth avoiding unless inducing hangover.
Slickly cloying whiskey-malted caramel and toffee viscosity burned away by murky ethanol acidity. Though almond-pasted pecan sweetness and dried-fruited prune, raisin and fig sugaring aren’t out of place, they’re buried behind oily alcohol astringency.