- BIEROPHOLIE BOCK EMISSAIRE
- LIBERTY STREET THE AMERICAN INDIA PALE ALE
- MILL HOUSE KILT SPINNER SCOTCH ALE
- LABATT'S LUCKY LAGER
- VERVIFONTAINE BLONDE
- (BIG ROCK) MAGPIE ALE BREWED WITH RYE
- BRIX CITY LITTLE DIPSTER PALE ALE
- ANGRY CHAIR DEAD INSIDE IMPERIAL IPA
- THOMAS CREEK CHOCOLATE ORANGE IPA
- CAPTAIN LAWRENCE PALATE SHIFTER IMPERIAL INDIA PALE ALE
Tag Archives: 194O’S BREWING COMPANY
Easygoing well-designed Northeast-styled IPA balances mild orange-peeled yellow grapefruit bittering against candied pineapple-mango-tangerine-cherry sweetness and zesty lemon snips above polite pale malt sugaring. At the off-dry finish, earthen wood muskiness affects lightly lingering hop astringency.
HOLBROOK, NEW YORK
One mile down the road from Saint James Brewery in a beautiful beige-stoned Industrial park, 1940′S BREWING COMPANY makes a wide variety of Classic-styled craft brews in their small 5-barrel operation. Opened during 2014, owner Charles Becker’s father used to brew at Rheingold while brewmaster Jon Bregel proves to be a resourceful zymurgist.
The brewery’s prominent front-windowed sign welcomes patron to the rustic two-room setting. The light brown walled serving room featured a wood finished wraparound bar …