- SLOOP CHOCOLATE MILK BAKED STOUT
- LANCASTER STRAWBERRY WHEAT BEER
- KONINGSHOEVEN DUBBEL TRAPPIST ALE
- BRAINS TRADITIONAL WELCH ALE
- BURLINGTON BEER REFLECTED IN SYMMETRY MULTIGRAIN INDIA PALE ALE
- BATEMAN'S SALEM PORTER
- LONG TRAIL BELGIAN BRUNETTE
- OAKEN BARREL INDIANA AMBER HOOSIER-STYLED RED ALE
- BREAKER MINEFIRE BLACKBERRY JALAPENO
- RJ ROCKERS BLACK PERLE DARK INDIA PALE ALE
Tag Archives: BUFFALO NY
East of Buffalo in the mall area of Williamsville lies colonial-styled BUFFALO BREWPUB, visited July ‘05. Embellished by a bronze bison atop the entrance, this gray, stone-based brewery had a right side elongated oak bar, far left glass-enclosed brew tanks, and a dining area with widescreen television and discarded peanut shells strewn across the floor. Diverse entrees included burgers, sandwiches, etc.
Limited beer menu had red-fruited tea-honeyed Amber Ale, lemony peach-soured orange-dried Buffalo Bitters, wheat-cracked …
BUFFALO, NEW YORK
After site seeing at Niagara Falls (and visiting tiny Niagara Falls Brewing Company), shuffled off to Buffalo, finding friendly Flying Bison Brewing, whose owners gave me samples via half-gallon jugs (reviewed in Beer Index) for the ride home, July ’05. Also, three disparate brewpubs lined the area surrounding this northerly New York metropolis. I began journey with family in the heart of the city.
In Buffalo’s downtown area within walking distance of Buffalo Bisons minor league stadium …