- BLACK HOG THC CENTENNIAL PALE ALE
- (RJ BRASSEURS) SAINTE-PAIX APPLE ALE
- PEEKSKILL EASTERN STANDARD INDIA PALE ALE
- SPANISH PEAKS AMERICAN PALE ALE
- MYSTIC NEW DAY RISING HOPPY FARMHOUSE ALE
- TAPPETO VOLANTE
- CORSENDONK MONK'S CHRISTMAS ALE
- CLIMAX CHERRY SNOW PLOW WINTER ALE
- POLAR BEER
- LIC BEER PROJECT PATH OF TOTALITY PALE ALE
Tag Archives: 4 HANDS BREWING
Soured passionfruit theme pillages tart lemon-limed briny salting and light lactic acidity of easygoing mouth puckering refreshment. Wispy pineapple, mango, white grape and crab apple tones nearly lost among salty lemon-juiced passionfruit bittering at finish.
On tap at Flying Saucer in St. Louis, creamily rich oatmeal-sugared brown ale loads black chocolate-malted affluence, nutty coffee resilience, black-breaded rye graining and burnt walnut singe into aggressive dry-roasted hop bittering.
Fine Galaxy-hopped version of brettanomyces-soured India Pale Ale offers lemony pineapple-grapefruit-orange tang and juicy mango-peach-passionfruit sweetness to sharp juniper-hopped bittering. Though bacterial brettanomyces influence remains uninvolving or merely secondary, pronounced fruitiness will appease sweeter thirsts dissuaded by acrid sour ales.