- DECADENT ALES IRISH COFFEE
- ANDERSON VALLEY BOONT AMBER ALE
- KOZEL PREMIUM PILSNER
- BURIAL INNERTUBE LAGER
- FOREIGN OBJECTS FUTURE SIGHT INDIA PALE ALE
- EVOLUTION BOURBON BARREL DARK ALE
- (THIRD STREET) SPOTLIGHT INDIA PALE ALE
- ALLAGASH GHOULSCHIP 2011
- CALDERA MOTHER PUCKER RASPBERRY SOUR ALE
- (WILD ONION) DRAGO BOURBON BARREL AGED RUSSIAN IMPERIAL STOUT
Tag Archives: NORTH RIVER HOPS & BREWERY
On tap at Seven Lakes Station, acidulated take on Arnold Palmer lemonade iced tea utilizes kettle-soured black tea musk to deepen salty seaside brining against mildly pungent lemon thrust and vinous green grape snip.
On tap at Seven Lakes Station, powdered sugar accents cinnamon-spiced French Toast entry as sharp hop astringency contrasts subtle maple, nutmeg and vanilla adjuncts of 9% ABV medium body. Smoked cinnamon finish gets intense.
On tap at Seven Lakes Station, uniquely sessionable dry-bodied pale ale brings dill-pickled lemon zest to the fore, picking up floral cologne-musked cherry blossom, rose and hibiscus fragrance as well as latent caraway tea remnant and distant green tea bittering. Brisk citric bite never wavers.
On tap at Seven Lakes Station, admirable flagship hefe features louder hop spicing and richer body than typical stylistic fare. Sweet banana-clove entry gains zesty lemon-orange tang and herbal cologne notion above Graham Cracker-like wheat spine.