- HOF TEN DORMAAL BARREL-AGED #9 BELGIAN BLOND (GRAPPA BARRELS)
- SMUTTYNOSE ZINNEKKE BELGIAN-STYLE STOUT
- BLUE MOON MOUNTAIN ABBEY ALE
- GOOSE ISLAND INDIA PALE ALE
- SUNDAY RIVER BLACK BEAR PORTER
- CAMBRIDGE RED GOD RED ALE
- BREAKSIDE WANDERLUST INDIA PALE ALE
- AUSTIN STREET SUCCINCT SCHWARZBIER
- TUSKER PREMIUM LAGER
- THREE NATIONS GPA GERMAN PALE ALE
Tag Archives: BUNKER BREWING
On tap at Growler & Gill, dry Hallertau Blanc hop influence brings light white grape, gooseberry and grapefruit illusions to the surface. Tingly champagne-licked lemon spritz adds carbolic pep. Herbal restraint and dried flower snip stay recessive.
On tap at Valhalla, enchanting Citra-hopped India Pale Lager lets floral lemon-peeled grapefruit bittering override grassy hop astringency and resinous pine needling. Zippy white-peppered spicing perks up ancillary orange, mango, tangerine and pineapple tanginess.
On tap at Ambulance, velvety maple-creamed Imperial Stout (brewed in collaboration with Maine-bound Bunker Brewing) retains brown-sugared maple molasses sweetness, sugary vanilla-laced chocolate caking and rich cookie dough malting above dark-roast hop char as bitter burnt wood singe and mild alcohol burn creep forward. Tertiary cola nut, toasted marshmallow, cappuccino and cocoa tones deepen decadent dessert beer.
On tap at Ambulance, aimless one-time collaboration with New York’s Finback puts the proverbial ‘lime in the coconut’ but leaves very little drupe influence upon limey grape-stemmed tannins. Musky dry hop bittering and ashen tobacco overwhelm any bitter coconut watering.